Easiest Way to Prepare Flavorful Popper Dip (my version)

Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Popper Dip (my version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Popper Dip (my version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.

Popper Dip (my version)

Before you jump to Popper Dip (my version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.

Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it's good for you to consume them. Several foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.

If you want to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.

You can see, you don't need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!

We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to popper dip (my version) recipe. To cook popper dip (my version) you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

The ingredients needed to cook Popper Dip (my version):

  1. Use 6 of Jalapenos ribbed, seeded and finely diced. (more or less depending on how hot you want it).
  2. You need 8 oz of package of cream cheese softened..
  3. Use 1 large of container of sour cream. (16 oz).
  4. Prepare 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese..
  5. Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese. (1/4 cup set aside for topping).
  6. Prepare 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs. (topping).
  7. Take 2 slice of cooked and crumbled bacon. (topping).
  8. Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter (topping).

Instructions to make Popper Dip (my version):

  1. Mix the first 5 ingredients.(leaving out 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese).
  2. Place in an oven safe pan.( I use a round one, about the size of a pie dish).
  3. Mix the bread crumbs, bacon, parmesan cheese, and melted butter..
  4. Sprinkle over the cheese mixture..
  5. Bake at 350° until melty and lightly browned. (about 20 min).
  6. Serve warm with your choice of crackers or chips. (I like it with Ritz or Frito scoops. Yum!).
  7. .

If you find this Popper Dip (my version) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.

LihatTutupKomentar